1. Where is Walker Manufacturing Located?Walker Manufacturing is located just east Fort Collins, Colorado. We have been in this location for the past 20 years. Fort Collins is a city in northern Colorado with a great sense of community and is not far from the beautiful Rocky Mountains...we love it here!
2. Can I visit the factory?We love to have visitors. On a tour, you will see tractors, decks and accessories being built by skilled American craftspeople. Please call ahead to make sure a tour guide is available and the plant is not on a production break. The best tour times are Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
3. Can I buy stock in Walker?Walker Manufacturing is family owned and operated by Bob and Dean Walker, sons of company founders Max and Margaret Walker. The Walker family believes that everyone from company employees to dealers and end-users are best served when the company strives to live by 'Family Style' values.
4. How many employees does Walker Manufacturing have?We currently have 155 employees in factory and administrative positions. As an independent manufacturer, we prefer to fabricate and build as much of the product as possible at our factory. To that end, we have a wide variety of skilled positions in the factory.
5. What are the Mower Prices?Walker Mowers are competitively priced with other commercial grade riding lawn mowers and premium grade lawn tractors. Prices range from approximately $7,000 to $17,000 (USD), depending on selected options. International customers should allow for shipping costs and currency exchange rates to determine the price range in their country. Contact your local Walker dealer for pricing.
6. Where in the world are Walker Mowers?Walker Mowers are distributed worldwide to over 28 countries. They can be seen on the lawns of castles in Europe, parks Down Under, international State Houses and a number of other exclusive properties throughout North America, but most often you will find them being used by family-owned mowing businesses around the globe.
7. How can I find my Walker Mowers dealer?Use the Contact Walker menu link. On this page, you can search your zip code to find your local Walker dealer, and you can also request an immediate (you will be contacted within 1 business day) on-site demonstration.
8. Does Walker Manufacturing sell mowers and/or parts direct from the factory?Walker uses a two-step distribution plan focused on 'Sales with Service.' We believe that end-users are best served by a local dealer that has sold them their mower and services it as well. Accordingly, we do not sell direct from the factory or over the internet.
9. Can I have a demonstration on my property?Absolutely! We believe each potential customer should have a thorough demonstration done on their property (or a property they maintain). Dealers who sell Walker Mowers are well equipped to perform an on-site demonstrations. Request a demo.
10. Does Walker offer any Retail Financing?Walker does not have a company program for retail financing. Rather, we have chosen to work with a few different reputable national finance companies to provide this service. Your local Walker dealer can give you complete details on current programs.
11. I would like to work at Walker - how do I apply?We are not currently hiring, but you are welcome to send a resume to Human Resources or mail to:
Walker Manufacturing Company, Human Resources
5925 E. Harmony Road
Fort Collins, CO 80528.